Crusaders

YOU MUST LOGIN

Metro 2033

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metro 2033

Post by Wimzer on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Just finished this game, and I highly reccomend it. It has a great atmosphere, set in a post-apocalyptic Russia, where you are a young man named Artyom, trying to save his outpost/home in the Metro.

-nding was surprising at first, and it's one of those games that you don't want to put down until you finish it. It has one of the better stealth systems of games (No, "HRM, MUSTA BEEN THE WIND MAKING THAT HUGE EXPLOSION, I'LL GO SIT BACK DOWN WITH MY BACK TURNED TO THE DOOR FACING A VAT OF ACID) because if you make a sound, by stepping on glass or being seen, they will hunt you down.

-the atmosphere is incredible, even more so if you don't use the Nightvision goggles you get later on in the game. Having a flashlight (Which you have to charge with a hand-pump battery, same as the NVGs) that isn't a spotlight and hearing a roar, then echoed by others, is scary. Also, those whole segments in other games where your friend goes "Hurry, before the creatures come and we die!" and you can sit there for hours with nothing happening? No, I figured I'd stay and try to loot some bodies a bit, and almost got my ass handed to me by said creatures that showed up out of the darkness. h

-you are not an overpowered super-soldier, your guns are realistic in that you don't hit every shot, your ammo is home-made and doesn't do much (except for military grade ammo, but that is also used as currency throughout the metro).

-Russian Accents

-Places where you don't have to fight. (Bro tip, librarians do not attack you if you stare into their eyes while moving past them. Will save you around 200 5.45 rounds or 40 shotgun shells on hard, which isn't easy to come across. Found this out after passing the level.
Wimzer

Brownie Points : 176
Props : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Metro 2033

Post by Max on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Metro 2033 Soundtrack One step up the Horizon FTW!

Max

Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm

I honestly hated that game. so many problems and the story was lame. Sad

You better watch out for this admin bitch.
Rambo

Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Max on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Rambo wrote:I honestly cheeseburgared that game. so many cheeseburgahs and the cheeseburgah was awsum. Smile

Fixed eit again
Max

Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Back to top Go down

Post by Wimzer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Rambo wrote:I honestly hated that game. so many problems and the story was lame. Sad

I don't like fun games and the best story evar was call of duty 7.

Na, the story wasn't that GREAT, but it wasn't that BAD either. What problems?
Wimzer

Brownie Points : 176
Props : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top