Crusaders

YOU MUST LOGIN

spam.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spam.

Post by Typer on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm

.
avatar
Typer

Posts : 107
Brownie Points : 252
Props : -6
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Coconut Monkey Island

http://www.youtube.com/zkCatz

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Sergeant Pepper on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Typer wrote:.
..
avatar
Sergeant Pepper

Posts : 241
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Dark'Hunter on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
avatar
Dark'Hunter

Posts : 262
Brownie Points : 265
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 105
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Roxorz on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
avatar
Roxorz

Posts : 120
Brownie Points : 159
Props : 15
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 23
Location : Classified Info >;P

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Typer on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
avatar
Typer

Posts : 107
Brownie Points : 252
Props : -6
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Coconut Monkey Island

http://www.youtube.com/zkCatz

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Sergeant Pepper on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
avatar
Sergeant Pepper

Posts : 241
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Dark'Hunter on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 am

Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
avatar
Dark'Hunter

Posts : 262
Brownie Points : 265
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 105
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 pm

comma,

_________________
Faith is what divides us. Death is what unites us.
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Sergeant Pepper on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:48 am

Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
avatar
Sergeant Pepper

Posts : 241
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Dark'Hunter on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 am

Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
avatar
Dark'Hunter

Posts : 262
Brownie Points : 265
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 105
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Sergeant Pepper on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:comma,

avatar
Sergeant Pepper

Posts : 241
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Proof on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:07 am

2012 We have white rappers and a black president.
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Dark'Hunter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Proof wrote:2012 We have white rappers and a black president.
lol.
avatar
Dark'Hunter

Posts : 262
Brownie Points : 265
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 105
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Sergeant Pepper on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 am

Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

avatar
Sergeant Pepper

Posts : 241
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Max on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


...........
avatar
Max

Posts : 274
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71
Join date : 2010-10-08
Location : Awesome Island

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Dark'Hunter on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Maxcat1234 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


...........

............
avatar
Dark'Hunter

Posts : 262
Brownie Points : 265
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 105
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Rosey on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm

HA I broke it!
avatar
Rosey

Posts : 149
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 13
Join date : 2011-06-07
Location : Bucharest,Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Suolakeksi on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Dark'Hunter wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


...........

............

.............

_________________
avatar
Suolakeksi

Posts : 157
Brownie Points : 209
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Karasu Uchiha on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Suolakeksi wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


...........

............

.............
...........,..

_________________



avatar
Karasu Uchiha

Posts : 40
Brownie Points : 42
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Suolakeksi on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Karasu Uchiha wrote:
Suolakeksi wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


...........

............

.............
...........,..

I see what you did there (the comma farao )

................

_________________
avatar
Suolakeksi

Posts : 157
Brownie Points : 209
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Rambo on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 am

Rosey wrote:HA I broke it!

ohhh u good.

_________________





You better watch out for this admin bitch.
avatar
Rambo

Posts : 573
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24
Join date : 2011-04-15
Age : 25
Location : 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC 20500

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Rosey on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 am

Ye I'll try again.
avatar
Rosey

Posts : 149
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 13
Join date : 2011-06-07
Location : Bucharest,Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Max on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Suolakeksi wrote:
Karasu Uchiha wrote:
Suolakeksi wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


...........

............

.............
...........,..
................

.................
avatar
Max

Posts : 274
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71
Join date : 2010-10-08
Location : Awesome Island

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Suolakeksi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 am

Maxcat1234 wrote:
Suolakeksi wrote:
Karasu Uchiha wrote:
Suolakeksi wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
...........,..
................
.................


..................

_________________
avatar
Suolakeksi

Posts : 157
Brownie Points : 209
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Max on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Suolakeksi wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:
Suolakeksi wrote:
Karasu Uchiha wrote:
Suolakeksi wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:
Roxorz wrote:
Dark'Hunter wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Typer wrote:.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
...........,..
................
.................


..................


...................
avatar
Max

Posts : 274
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71
Join date : 2010-10-08
Location : Awesome Island

Back to top Go down

Re: spam.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum