Crusaders

YOU MUST LOGIN

So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 pm

No mods yet... thinking of making the stone and dirt transparent though, so I can see where all the diamonds and gold and such are.


And banana, its not like land mines that explode, its like mining for coal or iron or stone. And you kill monsters at night
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:No mods yet... thinking of making the stone and dirt transparent though, so I can see where all the diamonds and gold and such are.


And banana, its not like land mines that explode, its like mining for coal or iron or stone. And you kill monsters at night

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=93171

That links goes to the one stop mod shop for minecraft check it out they have some awesome mods.

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Proof on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:No mods yet... thinking of making the stone and dirt transparent though, so I can see where all the diamonds and gold and such are.


And banana, its not like land mines that explode, its like mining for coal or iron or stone. And you kill monsters at night

aw wanted 2 c people explode Very Happy
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 pm

u can make tnt!
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Proof on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:u can make tnt!


and explode people Very Happy
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

im a banana wrote:
Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:u can make tnt!


and explode people Very Happy

yup or you can make more elaborate traps too. There are tons.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=minectaft+traps&aq=f

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Hey, if you can help me, I'm trying to install Minecolony mod, but I can't and idk y

And Darth, what's ur name?
Mine is MidnightRider01
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:Hey, if you can help me, I'm trying to install Minecolony mod, but I can't and idk y

And Darth, what's ur name?
Mine is MidnightRider01

its godwillkillusall, and whats the problem exactly? Do you know how to install mods? Do you have other mods install?

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Well, first of all, I follow the instructions to install them TO-THE-LETTER. I have Mine colony, ModLoader, a texture-pack, audioMod, baby animals, and spawnlist.

The texture pack shows up on the menu but doesn't work.

The mods, when I properly install them and run the Minecraft.exe, doesn't load all the way: It freezes saying, "Updating Minecraft" (and below that) "Done Loading".

Why, I have no clue. Maybe it's because I use winzip? I don't know, I have tried almost everything!
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:Well, first of all, I follow the instructions to install them TO-THE-LETTER. I have Mine colony, ModLoader, a texture-pack, audioMod, baby animals, and spawnlist.

The texture pack shows up on the menu but doesn't work.

The mods, when I properly install them and run the Minecraft.exe, doesn't load all the way: It freezes saying, "Updating Minecraft" (and below that) "Done Loading".

Why, I have no clue. Maybe it's because I use winzip? I don't know, I have tried almost everything!

It sounds like you may have forgotten to delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar, you ALWAYS have to delete that for any mod. If that doesn't work then maybe you have another mod that conflicts with mine colony, causing the freeze. If thats the case Id recommend a full re-"install" of minecraft and going from there.

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Chewy's Uncle on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 am

On the topic of Minecraft, know any good servers?
avatar
Chewy's Uncle

Posts : 69
Brownie Points : 117
Props : 15
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Chewy's Uncle wrote:On the topic of Minecraft, know any good servers?

Currently im playing on ProjectLeeroy.com its pretty good, plans to bring alot of cool mods into too.
If you played cakecraft before it went down, this is ran by alot of the people form there.

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Proof on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 pm

im thinking about getting garrys mod does any 1 no if it is good :\
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm

im a banana wrote:im thinking about getting garrys mod does any 1 no if it is good :\

Its alright. I got it for free when it first came out. Barely play it

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 pm

I think that my mods just aren't compatible with the latest version of minecraft.

I play at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=154846&sid=580588035b141f66e5d4c53075a9c911

and a private server hosted by a guy who's name I forgot, but I met a cool guy named FailSpy.
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:I think that my mods just aren't compatible with the latest version of minecraft.

I play at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=154846&sid=580588035b141f66e5d4c53075a9c911

and a private server hosted by a guy who's name I forgot, but I met a cool guy named FailSpy.

Oh, yeah that would do it. Check the Mod Shop to see if its been updated to the newer version.

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:30 pm

I recently downloaded a NEW texture pack, and I can't get it to work.

Why does it all go awry?
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:I recently downloaded a NEW texture pack, and I can't get it to work.

Why does it all go awry?

Hehe I feel you, but you got to remember, its still in beta. ;-)

Texture packs should be REALLY EASY if your using 1.3, it has a built in selector, just put the texture pack
in the texture folder.

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Chewy's Uncle on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Darth_MFer wrote:
Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:I think that my mods just aren't compatible with the latest version of minecraft.

I play at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=154846&sid=580588035b141f66e5d4c53075a9c911

and a private server hosted by a guy who's name I forgot, but I met a cool guy named FailSpy.

Oh, yeah that would do it. Check the Mod Shop to see if its been updated to the newer version.

I dun registered on da site, but there is no IP.
How to getz on da server?
avatar
Chewy's Uncle

Posts : 69
Brownie Points : 117
Props : 15
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 am

Chewy's Uncle wrote:
Darth_MFer wrote:
Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:I think that my mods just aren't compatible with the latest version of minecraft.

I play at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=154846&sid=580588035b141f66e5d4c53075a9c911

and a private server hosted by a guy who's name I forgot, but I met a cool guy named FailSpy.

Oh, yeah that would do it. Check the Mod Shop to see if its been updated to the newer version.

I dun registered on da site, but there is no IP.
How to getz on da server?

the ip IS projectleeroy.com .

tongue

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 pm

[Server] Star Wars Universe

Postby unrivaledneo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Star Wars Universe: Minecraft Edition Forums
Star Wars Universe:MC Edition IRC Channel
Star Wars Universe Dynamic Map
IP: 184.168.112.58 <---------------------
Server Status: Click to view image

Faction Leadership
New Republic- Fallarnon
Empire- Unrivaledneo
Chancellor- Shivarudra

There's the IP.
And Chewy, what's ur name?
And Darth, I finally got one to work:
ROMECRAFT!
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Darth_MFer on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:[Server] Star Wars Universe

Postby unrivaledneo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Star Wars Universe: Minecraft Edition Forums
Star Wars Universe:MC Edition IRC Channel
Star Wars Universe Dynamic Map
IP: 184.168.112.58 <---------------------
Server Status: Click to view image

Faction Leadership
New Republic- Fallarnon
Empire- Unrivaledneo
Chancellor- Shivarudra

There's the IP.
And Chewy, what's ur name?
And Darth, I finally got one to work:
ROMECRAFT!

Starwars minecraft eh? Sounds interesting Very Happy

Darth_MFer

Posts : 73
Brownie Points : 93
Props : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Edit: I don't go there anymore, dad on new meds affecting his mood.
He only wants me to play online if its only with my friends from school.

P.S.: I know it's no video game, and I just started with my friend and his brother and their uncle and their friend, but Deadlands is such a fun game. Check. It. Out.
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Proof on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 pm

i just got dead space 2 its awesome Very Happy
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by TK-823 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:26 pm

I play:
  • Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Civilization V
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
avatar
TK-823

Posts : 217
Brownie Points : 231
Props : 7
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 22
Location : California, USA

http://www.lfgcomic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So what games do you play a lot hmm?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum