Crusaders

YOU MUST LOGIN

I demand u foo's unban me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I demand u foo's unban me

Post by Garrus on Tue May 10, 2011 7:05 pm

It has come to my attention that I've been permanently banned from your server. I'm not entirely sure why. I was playing on the server and simply said "umad?" to someone and was shortly after banned. I see this as either admin abuse or an admin unaware of how to use admin properly. I'm not sure who did it, as I don't think there were any Crusader members on the server at the time. I don't believe I've broken any rules and demand to be unbanned as soon as possible.

Garrus

Brownie Points : 6
Props : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: I demand u foo's unban me

Post by Proof on Tue May 10, 2011 7:11 pm

1.just saying I DEMAND U UN BAN ME is not a good thing...

2. u posted this in wrong spot lolz

little hint goes to complaint section

Proof

Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by master chief on Tue May 10, 2011 7:50 pm

LOL tbh saying umad does get annoying and old. oh well, you should consult with Lecrae and Rambo about your situation. and yes, banana is right, you should post this in the Complaints section.

master chief

Brownie Points : 318
Props : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrus on Wed May 11, 2011 10:19 am

im a banana wrote:1.just saying I DEMAND U UN BAN ME is not a good thing...
I have the right to demand to be unbanned when I was abusively permanently removed from your server.

2. u posted this in wrong spot lolz
Didn't see it, get a mod to move the topic if you wish.

Garrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrael on Wed May 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Kay one: why would he have to speak with rambo? Two, repeatedly typing UMAD?!? does get annoying and you can be KICKED for it, but it wasnt me who banned him, and if there were no acual crusaders on, then i think we need to have an admin meeting.

P.S: dont always asume its admin abuse or unrightful banning, tht might help your case... And even though you were banned, and we arent sure why yet, dont demand to me unbanned, that can get you banned for longer if you were banned for a reasonable issue.

Tyrael

Brownie Points : 175
Props : 25
Location : Waist deep in hell. Along with with my enemies that i brought with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrus on Wed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

I didn't spam "UMAD", I said it once, sarcastically. I'm still not sure why exactly I'm banned, as I've been TK'd right infront of admins and they do nothing about it, yet when I use one of my binds, I'm perma banned.

Garrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrael on Wed May 11, 2011 12:43 pm

If you are tk'd i want you to send a private message directly to me. Tk'ing is becoming a dificult problem as of late, but i asure you i will look into your banning, as far as the umad thing, it can be hilarious lol, and if it had been me i would have probably said IMADBRUH because it lightens the mood and makes people laugh. Do you by chance remember who tk'd you?

Tyrael

Location : Waist deep in hell. Along with with my enemies that i brought with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrus on Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 pm

I don't remember who exactly, it's happened a few times. Anyways do whatever you guys do and see if you can unban me.

Garrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrael on Wed May 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Give me your server name and i will see if its possible, but note, if you were banned it was possibly for a good reason, so take this as a lesson and stick to the rules. Thank you for your time.

-Jon

Tyrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top