Crusaders

YOU MUST LOGIN

Updated CMP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated CMP

Post by Lulzsauce on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 pm

This is my suggestion concerning the Crusaders server. It needs the latest version uploaded.

Lulzsauce

Posts : 125
Brownie Points : 165
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 67
Location : Xfire -> Just ask me

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Proof on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Lulzsauce wrote:This is my suggestion concerning the Crusaders server. It needs the latest version uploaded.


i think it does 5.0 is the latest isnt it.
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Lulzsauce on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Corellia *and* Endor were bugged yesterday, so... Either way, something isn't right/there's a mixture of old and new.

Lulzsauce

Posts : 125
Brownie Points : 165
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 67
Location : Xfire -> Just ask me

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Proof on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Lulzsauce wrote:Corellia *and* Endor were bugged yesterday, so... Either way, something isn't right/there's a mixture of old and new.


i will ask mushroom on xfire when he gets on
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by master chief on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Ya, I believe it's best to stay up to date.
avatar
master chief

Posts : 219
Brownie Points : 318
Props : 13
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Srusader Guy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Arena is also a rapeface!
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Mushroom on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

As leader, it is part of the job description to make sure the server is up-to-date, I've been following my job to the letter. It would seem we need to change the rotation, give me a list of all bugged maps and I will see what I can do. Also, if there is an issue with the server maps, its not me who did it, its the server company.

Mushroom
Admin

Posts : 131
Brownie Points : 184
Props : 20
Join date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Srusader Guy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Basically he has no idea why it is rapeface. Only thing he needs to figure out is how to make admin more admin. Yaaaa.
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Lulzsauce on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 pm

So far all I know of is Endor and Corellia. Deathstar appeared to be fixed.

Lulzsauce

Posts : 125
Brownie Points : 165
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 67
Location : Xfire -> Just ask me

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Srusader Guy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Mushie be fixin' them stuffs. Admin stuff works now. Very Happy

Now Mushie needs to fix my computer.
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Mushroom on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 am

What's the issue? (For the lulz!)

Mushroom
Admin

Posts : 131
Brownie Points : 184
Props : 20
Join date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Srusader Guy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 am

My computer derped and I have to reinstall ever... I told you already. STOP MANIPULATING ME. *Gun to head prepared for suicide
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Chewy's Uncle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 am

What needs to be installed is the CMP remake, that's what about 90% of the people have.
avatar
Chewy's Uncle

Posts : 69
Brownie Points : 117
Props : 15
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Mushroom on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 am

Chewy, that has been uploaded ever since Anisky left, that is what we have been playing for two months, I've also posted a link on the forums, and I've been telling people to get the CMP Remake. I got everything covered, I honestly don't know why those two maps are buggy, perhaps Magnolvolge uploaded them wrong...

Mushroom
Admin

Posts : 131
Brownie Points : 184
Props : 20
Join date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Proof on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Mushroom wrote:Chewy, that has been uploaded ever since Anisky left, that is what we have been playing for two months, I've also posted a link on the forums, and I've been telling people to get the CMP Remake. I got everything covered, I honestly don't know why those two maps are buggy, perhaps Magnolvolge uploaded them wrong...




stupid server company Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Srusader Guy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:41 pm

im a banana wrote:
Mushroom wrote:Chewy, that has been uploaded ever since Anisky left, that is what we have been playing for two months, I've also posted a link on the forums, and I've been telling people to get the CMP Remake. I got everything covered, I honestly don't know why those two maps are buggy, perhaps Magnolvolge uploaded them wrong...




stupid server company Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Agreed.
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Chewy's Uncle on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Aight
avatar
Chewy's Uncle

Posts : 69
Brownie Points : 117
Props : 15
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated CMP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum