Crusaders

YOU MUST LOGIN

New Leadership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mushroom Kingdom or Aniske Kingdom?

50% 50% 
[ 6 ]
50% 50% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

New Leadership

Post by Srusader Guy on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 pm

You must choose. The one that promises us allies, fun, and happiness along with head hopping goodness? or the terrorist that plagues MB.

Join the uprising. Aniske must fall.

This determines success or failure. Choose wisely... and correctly.

The bad kind, not the awesome kind that's usually in here. - edit
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by TK-823 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Anisky owns the server. TEAM ANISKY FTW!
avatar
TK-823

Posts : 217
Brownie Points : 231
Props : 7
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 22
Location : California, USA

http://www.lfgcomic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Srusader Guy on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

TK-823 wrote:Anisky owns the server. TEAM ANISKY FTW!

Aniske will still pay for the server. Mush will just lead. 823 you traitor. We need freedom. Freedom of epicness. He's holding us down. We must rebel.
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by lookoverthere180 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 pm

MUSHROOM NOW!!! MUSHROOMS TOMORROW!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

lookoverthere180

Posts : 3
Brownie Points : 3
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by DanielPast on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 am

TK-823 wrote:Anisky owns the server. TEAM ANISKY FTW!

The server = FA FA = fail so therefore through the transitive property of equality the server sucks

DanielPast

Posts : 7
Brownie Points : 11
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Srusader Guy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 am

DanielPast wrote:
TK-823 wrote:Anisky owns the server. TEAM ANISKY FTW!

The server = FA FA = fail so therefore through the transitive property of equality the server sucks

Agreed.
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Lulzsauce on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 am

Most people seem to enjoy FA actually.

Lulzsauce

Posts : 125
Brownie Points : 165
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 67
Location : Xfire -> Just ask me

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Proof on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 pm

TK-823 wrote:Anisky owns the server. TEAM ANISKY FTW!

i am with anisky but this poll is stupid and should b taken off
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by TK-823 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 pm

BANNING MUSHROOM'S KINGDOM FROM LIFE.
avatar
TK-823

Posts : 217
Brownie Points : 231
Props : 7
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 22
Location : California, USA

http://www.lfgcomic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Lecrae on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm

None kan penetrait ma kingdumz .
avatar
Lecrae

Posts : 235
Brownie Points : 414
Props : 25
Join date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Srusader Guy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Anisky wrote:None kan penetrait ma kingdumz .

Ruled by a DRUNK annoying little kid. You know how whenever you say the leader of Srusader they go

WAIT. ANISKY IS THE LEADER? OH GOD.

There's reason for that.
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Mushroom on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:43 pm

(Warning: The Abusing of the English language is included in this post.)

Attack teh non believars! Destroy dem.

Mushroom
Admin

Posts : 131
Brownie Points : 184
Props : 20
Join date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Srusader Guy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 pm

It's quite sad how so many people were indoctrinated by Aniske.
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Proof on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:46 pm

ANISKY IS GOING TO WIN Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Proof

Posts : 710
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 61
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Mushroom on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Mushroom
Admin

Posts : 131
Brownie Points : 184
Props : 20
Join date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Anisky.

Not because he was in my dream the other night Suspect
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Srusader Guy on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 pm

So it's because you are homosexual eh?
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 pm

I am not.
Jerk.

And we were just hanging as buds, we were in some building, seemed like a school establishment of sorts, and we were texting each other. It was really strange.
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Srusader Guy on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

Aw.

You can't take jokes. Sad

/tear
avatar
Srusader Guy

Posts : 586
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In your underpants.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Terrorist/FireAssassin on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:12 pm

I can't take those kind of "jokes", because for the most part of me being in Crusaders, people have been making those "jokes" about me, and I'm fed up with it.
avatar
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Posts : 459
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: New Leadership

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum